Methods of teaching/learning
At ESTYA, we are opting for the blended learning approach. Students learn at home via electronic, online media, through paper ‘packs’ of resources as well as traditional face-to-face teaching to ensure students s are given equal opportunities to access the curriculum, whether in school or learning at home. Home learning builds on and complements what is done at the school. The blended learning approach considers how to incorporate :
Synchronous learning is teaching and learning that happens where the teacher is present at the same time as the students, meaning that there is real-time interaction between them.
- Resources and activities delivered online, e.g., through Microsoft Teams.
- Recorded lessons/video instruction/podcasts.
- Flipped learning – students engage with material before discussions in class.
Asynchronous learning is learning that does not necessarily happen at the same time for the teacher and the students. There is no real-time interaction; the learning resources are created and made available for students to use later.
- CV (In English)
- Cover letter (mentioning the choice of training and campus in English)
- Diplomas obtained (Baccalaureate or more Translated in English)
- Transcripts of the last two years (Translated in English)
- Recommendation Letter from a previous teacher or a professor who teaches you
- Valid English Test ( IELTS and equivalent requirements are optional )
- Working certificates for mature learners
Estya University offers students pragmatic and operational learning. Our international coverage and our innovative approach to teaching, you understand the acquisition of skills to be a player in the business world of the 21st century. 21ème siècle .